I like this because this is how I feel about motherhood. I absolutely love being a mother and of course I absolutely adore my children. Even though we may not always go and do incredible, fantastic things all the time, there are still moments in our everyday lives that completely melt my heart and make me feel so incredibly blessed to have the children that I have. Moments that make me appreciate so much the fact that I am able to stay home with them and watch them bloom and grow and learn. There are stretches of days that I realize we haven't left the house at all except to go to church. And yet, we are still having tons of fun and making great memories.
I'm sure somedays the title will seem kind of cheesy, but on the days that things are chaotic or we're stuck in a rut, maybe it will serve to remind me that there is magic in the ordinary, everyday moments of each day that make the days special if we take the time to find them and cherish them!!
![]() |
| Nothing like some impromptu love between siblings |




No comments:
Post a Comment