Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where to Begin...

Welcome to our new blog!! If you've been reading the old blog, you know that I had to start this new one since I filled the other one up with pictures that were too ginormous {{lesson learned}} and now I can't load any more.  You would also know that, besides the daily blog, I haven't post any pictures since, um, December!! So sad.  So very, very sad.  This is my version of scrapbooking my kids' lives and I've already missed half a year! We will definitely be doing a ton of catching-up!!

The first thing we want to catch you up on is the news of Baby #3!! Also known as "Lovebug", this sweet little blessing is due to arrive sometime around the beginning of October.  Which means I'm already almost 8 months pregnant.  Which means poor poor Lovebug has not been documented much at all.  But! I'm going to try my best to fix that. First, here are some pictures of our littlest one:


Baby at 12 weeks
Baby at 26 weeks

Baby at 26 weeks


And for those frequently asked questions:
  • No, we are not going to find out if Lovebug is a boy or girl.  We found out with both Heidi {its a girl! so fun picking out baby girl stuff!} and Jonah {its a boy! so fun picking out baby boy stuff!}.  So now that we have everything pink and blue that we need, we thought this time it would be fun to wait until little Lovebug is born!  I admit, its been really hard waiting.  At our last ultrasound, the tech actually took a gender picture and put it into a sealed envelope for us to take home for the baby book.  Its a padded envelope so I can't even cheat by holding it up to the light!! =D 
  • The kids are as excited as their ages can understand.  Heidi wants it to be a girl so badly so we've been talking to her and preparing her for the chance that it might be a baby brother.  She seems to be ok with that possibility but I think she is still holding out hope that it is a baby sister.  Heidi is actually the one whocame up with the name Lovebug.  My sister just had a baby and they called it Doodlebug while she was pregnant so I'm pretty sure Heidi got the idea from that.  Jonah is too young to know what is going on other than he knows he has to be gentle with mommy's tummy.  He does like to give kisses to my belly and if you ask him where mommy's baby is he points to it.  And if he sees Heidi talking to and loving on my belly than he wants to do that too.  But I think that's mainly him wanting to do everything big sister does. :)
  • We do not have names picked out yet.  I'm getting a little stressed about that.  We had a hard time picking out Jonah's name, too, and now instead of just one name, we have to come up with two!! 
  • This will more than likely be our last baby.  My body hasn't had as easy a time with this pregnancy as my other two, so I think considering I'm pregnant every other year, its time to give my body a break. ;)  Plus, we've always said we wanted three, and this time, unlike with Heidi or Jonah, I have a sense of "done-ness".  Its a good, satisfied feeling.  Of course, God may have other plans and that would be just fine too!
So that's it for now.  Hopefully I can get back into the habit of blogging regularly again but until my next post, you can visit our daily blog at Third Time's the Charm.

No comments: